If the data on an EVS disk is incorrect or damaged, you can roll back the data from a snapshot to the source disk to restore data. Snapshot rollback has the following constraints:
- A snapshot can be rolled back only to its source EVS disk. A rollback to another disk is not possible.
- A snapshot can be rolled back only when the snapshot status is Available and the source disk status is Available (not attached to any server) or Rollback failed.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Storage, click Elastic Volume Service.
- In the navigation tree on the left, choose Elastic Volume Service > Snapshots.
The Snapshots page is displayed.
- In the snapshot list, locate the row that contains the target snapshot and click Roll Back Disk in the Operation column.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.
- The snapshot list is displayed. After the snapshot status changes from Rolling back to Available, the data rollback is successful.