- Help Center
- Elastic Cloud Server
- User Guide
- ECS Instances
- (Optional) Installing a Driver and Toolkit
- Installing the GRID Driver
Installing the GRID Driver
- Obtain the driver installation package required for an OS. For details, see Table 1.
Table 1 vGPU/GRID driver versions supported by GPU-accelerated ECSs
vGPU 4.1: GRID for UVP
- Check whether NVIDIA is used for the first time.
- If yes, go to step 3.
- If no, go to step 5.
- Obtain the Product Activation Key (PAK) from the email indicating successful registration with NVIDIA.
Figure 1 PAK
- Enter the PAK obtained in step 3 on the Redeem Product Activation Keys page and click Redeem.
Figure 2 Redeem Product Activation Keys
- Specify Username and Password and click LOGIN.
Figure 3 Logging in to the official NVIDIA website
- Log in at the official NVIDIA website as prompted and choose Software & Services > Product Information.
Figure 4 Selecting Product Information
- Click the Archived Versions tab.
- Download the NVIDIA vGPU driver of the required version. For details, see Table 1.
- Decompress the vGPU driver installation package and install the driver that matches your ECS OS.