ECSs can be migrated between DeHs and public resource pools.
- An ECS created on a DeH can be migrated to another DeH.
- An ECS created on a DeH can be migrated to a public resource pool.
- An ECS deployed in a public resource pool can be migrated to a DeH.
- Only a stopped ECS can be migrated.
- CSBS backups are not affected by cold migrations.
- ECS IDs remain unchanged after a cold migration.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Computing, click Elastic Cloud Server.
- On the Elastic Cloud Server page, select the target ECS.
- Click Migrate ECS in the Operation column.
- In the Migrate ECS dialog box, migrate the ECS as prompted.
- If you want to migrate the ECS to a DeH, select a DeH from the list.
- If you want to migrate the ECS to another DeH, select Migrated To another DeH.
- If you want to migrate the ECS from a DeH to a public resource pool, select Migrated Out of DeH.
- Click OK.
The ECS is migrated as required.