You can create a private image using an existing ECS. This image contains an OS, preinstalled public applications, and the user's private applications and is available only to the user who created it.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Computing, click Elastic Cloud Server.
- Stop the ECS.
If the target ECS is running, click More in the Operation column and select Stop.
- Locate the row that contains the ECS, click More in the Operation column, and select Create Image.
- Configure image information as prompted.
- Source: ECS
- ECS: Retain default settings.
- Name: Customize your image name.
- Click Submit.