If an EIP has been bound to the ECS, the ECS can access the Internet in a specified bandwidth. To adjust the ECS bandwidth, perform the following operations:
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Computing, click Elastic Cloud Server.
- On the Elastic Cloud Server page, click the name of the target ECS.
The page providing details about the ECS is displayed.
- Click the EIPs tab. Expand the information of the EIP to be modified and click the ID hyperlink.
The Elastic IP page is displayed.
- Switch to the page providing details about the EIP and click Modify behind Bandwidth Size.
- Change the bandwidth name or size as prompted.