The information of all ECSs under your account can be exported in CSV format to a local directory. The file records the IDs, private IP addresses, and EIPs of your ECSs.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Computing, click Elastic Cloud Server.
- In the upper right corner of the ECS list, click .
The system will automatically export all ECSs in the current region under your account to a local directory.
- In the lower left corner of your local computer desktop, obtain the exported file servers.csv.