If an ECS remains in the Restarting or Stopping state for over 30 minutes after being restarted or stopped, you can forcibly restart or stop the ECS as follows:
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Computing, click Elastic Cloud Server.
- Select the target ECS and click Restart or Stop.
A dialog box is displayed to confirm whether you want to restart or stop the ECS.
- Select Forcibly restart or Forcibly stop.
- Click OK.