If you use Internet Explorer 9 to access the management console, the key pair may fail to import or the file injection function may become unavailable. In this case, perform the following steps to modify browser settings and then try again:
- Click in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab in the displayed dialog box.
- Click Internet.
- If the security level indicates Custom, click Default Level to restore to the default settings.
- Move the scroll bar to set the security level to Medium and click Apply.
- Click Custom Level.
- Set Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting to Prompt.
- Click Yes.