Confirm the following items to determine the cause of error:
- Whether the cluster is in the normal state.
- Whether the connection command, username, password, IP address, and port are correct.
- Whether the OS type and version of the client are correct.
- Whether the client is properly installed.
If you cannot connect to the data warehouse cluster in the public cloud, confirm the following items:
- Whether the ECS is in the same AZ, VPC, subnet, and security group as the cluster.
- Whether the inbound and outbound rules of the security group are correct.
If you cannot connect to the data warehouse cluster through the Internet, confirm the following items:
- Whether your network is connected to the Internet.
- Whether the firewall blocks the access.
- Whether you need to access the Internet through a proxy.
Call the Customer Hotline for support.
Germany: 0800 330 44 44
International: +800 44556600