Viewing Other Relevant Documents
After performing the preceding steps, you can refer to the following resources to learn more about DWS:
- Data Warehouse Service User Guide: This guide provides detailed information about the concepts and operations related to creating, managing, monitoring, and connecting clusters.
- Data Warehouse Service Database Developer Guide: This guide provides comprehensive and detailed information on how to build, manage, and query the DWS databases, including SQL syntax, user management, and data import and export.
After performing the preceding steps, if you do not need to use the sample data, clusters, ECSs, and VPCs in the created examples, delete these resources to prevent them from wasting and occupying quotas.
- Delete the ECS created in section Step 3: Connecting to a Cluster for connecting to the data warehouse cluster.
- Log in to the public cloud management console.
- Click Service List and choose to enter the ECS console.
- In the navigation tree on the left, click Elastic Cloud Server. In the ECS list, select the ECS to be deleted and click Delete. You can choose to delete the associated EIP and data disks at the same time. If you do not delete them, they are reserved. If necessary, you can manually delete them later.
- Click OK.
- Delete a data warehouse cluster.
On the DWS management console, click Cluster Management, locate the row that contains dws-demo in the cluster list, and choose More > Delete. In the dialog box that is displayed, select Release the EIP bound with the cluster click OK.
If the cluster to be deleted uses an automatically created security group that is not used by other clusters, the security group is automatically deleted when the cluster is deleted.
- Delete a subnet. Before deleting the subnet, ensure that it is not bound to other resources.
Log in to the VPC management console. In the navigation tree on the left, click Virtual Private Cloud. In the VPC list, click vpc-dws. In the subnet list, locate the row that contains subnet-dws and click Delete.
- Delete a VPC. Before deleting the VPC, ensure that it is not bound to other resources.
Log in to the VPC management console, locate the row that contains vpc-dws in the VPC list, and click Delete.
For details, see section Deleting a VPC in the Virtual Private Cloud User Guide.