- Help Center
- Data Warehouse Service
- User Guide
- Accessing and Using DWS
- Requirements and Limitations
Requirements and Limitations
- You can manage clusters but cannot directly access nodes in a cluster. You can use a cluster's IP address and port to access the database in the cluster.
- You cannot change the flavor of an existing cluster. If you need nodes with a higher flavor, create a new one.
- If you use a client to connect to a cluster, its VPC subnet must be the same as that of the cluster.
- If you copy commands from the document to the execution environment, the text wraps automatically, causing command execution failures. To solve the problem, delete the line break.