After CTS is enabled, the tracker starts recording operations on cloud resources. You can view operation records of the last 7 days on the CTS console.
This section describes how to query these records.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click on the upper left and select the desired region and project.
- Click Service List and select Cloud Trace Service under Management & Deployment.
- In the left navigation pane, choose Trace List.
- Specify the filters used for querying traces. The following four filters are available:
Figure 1 Filters
- Trace Source, Resource Type, and Search By
Select a filter from the drop-down list.
After you select Trace name for Search By, you also need to select a trace name.
After you select Resource ID for Search By, you also need to select or enter a resource ID.
After you select Resource name for Search By, you also need to select or enter a resource name.
- Operator: Select a specific operator.
- Trace Status: Select one of All trace statuses, normal, warning, and incident.
- Time range: You can select start and end time to query traces generated during a time range of the last seven days.
- Click on the left of the required trace to expand its details.
- Click View Trace. A dialog box is displayed, in which the trace structure details are displayed.