Cloud Eye monitors the following metrics in real time:
- Queue metrics
- Queued Messages
- Message Size
- Request Count
- Consumer group metrics
- Accumulated Messages
- Consumed Messages
- Skipped Messages
- Available Dead Letter Messages
- Historical Dead Letter Messages
A queue has been created. The queue has at least one consumer group and at least one message.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List, and choose to launch the DMS console.
- In the navigation pane, choose Queue Manager.
- Display the metrics you wish to view.
- For queue metrics:
- In the same row as the chosen queue, choose More > View Metrics.
- Click View Graph. The Cloud Eye console then displays metrics of the queue.
- For consumer group metrics:
- Click the name of a queue for which you want to view details about the queue.
- In the same row as the chosen consumer group, choose More > View Metrics.
- Click View Graph. The Cloud Eye console then displays metrics of the consumer group.
Metric values are reported to Cloud Eye every minute.