View details of a chosen queue, such as basic information, the number of retrievable messages, the number of messages available in the dead letter queue, and consumer groups of the queue.
A queue has been created.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List, and choose to launch the DMS console.
- In the navigation pane, choose Queue Manager.
- Click the name of a queue for which you want to view details of a chosen queue.
Details of the chosen queue are displayed.