Setting DMS alarm rules allows you to customize the monitored objects and notification policies and determine the running status of your DMS at any time.
This section describes how to set DMS alarm rules, including alarm rule names, monitored objects, monitoring indicators, alarm thresholds, monitoring periods, and notifications.
A queue has been created.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List, and choose to launch the DMS console.
- In the navigation pane, choose Queue Manager.
- In the same row as the chosen queue, choose More > View Metrics.
- In the navigation pane, choose Alarm Management > Alarm Rules.
- On the Alarm Rules page, click Create Alarm Rule to add an alarm rule, or modify an existing alarm rule.
For more information about DMS alarm rules, see the Cloud Eye User Guide.