View traces of the last seven days on the CTS console.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List, and choose Management & Deployment > Cloud Trace Service.
- In the navigation pane, choose Trace List.
- Specify the filters used for querying traces. The following filters are available:
- Trace Source: Select DMS.
- Resource Type: Select group or queue.
- Search By:
Select an option from the drop-down list.
When you select Trace name, you also need to select a specific trace name.
When you select Resource ID, you also need to select a specific resource ID.
When you select Resource name, you also need to select a specific resource name.
- Operator: Select a specific operator (a user other than tenant).
- Trace Status: Available options include All trace status, normal, warning, and incident. You can only select one of them.
- Start time and end time: You can specify the time period to query traces.
- Click on the left of a trace to expand its details.
Figure 1 Expanding trace details
- Click View Trace in the Operation column. In the displayed View Trace dialog box, the trace structure details are displayed.
Figure 2 View Trace