This section describes how to verify integrity of the DIS SDK software package on a Linux system by using a verification file.
- The PuTTY tool is available.
- The WinSCP tool is available.
- Upload the DIS SDK software package dis-sdk-1.2.3.zip to any directory on the Linux system by using WinSCP.
- Log in to the Linux system by using PuTTY. In the directory in which dis-sdk-1.2.3.zip is stored, run the following command to obtain the verification code of the DIS SDK software package:
Example verification code:
# sha256sum dis-sdk-1.2.3.zip
- Open the DIS SDK verification file dis-sdk-1.2.3.zip.sha256sum and compare it with the verification code obtained in Step 2.
- If they are consistent, it indicates that the DIS SDK software package is not tampered with.
- If they are inconsistent, the DIS SDK software package is tampered with and you need to obtain an untampered package.