After CTS is enabled, CTS starts recording operations on cloud resources The CTS management console stores operation records of the last seven days.
This section describes how to query operation records of the last seven days on the CTS management console.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and project.
- Click Service List. Under Management & Deployment, select Cloud Trace Service.
- Choose Trace List in the navigation tree on the left.
- Specify the filters used for querying traces. The following four filters are available:
- Trace Source, Resource Type, and Search By
Select a filter criterion from the drop-down list.
When you select Trace name for Search By, you need to select a specific trace name.
When you select Resource ID for Search By, you need to select or enter a specific resource ID.
When you select Resource name for Search By, you need to select or enter a specific resource name.
- Operator: Select a specific operator (a user rather than a tenant).
- Trace Status: Available options include All trace statuses, normal, warning, and incident. You can only select one of them.
- Start Date and End Date: You can specify a time period to query traces.
- Click on the left of the trace to be queried to extend its details.
- Click View Trace in the Operation column. In the displayed dialog box, view the trace structure details.