The Stream Management page displays all DIS streams created. After clicking a stream, you can view the following information about this stream:
Figure 1 Stream Management
- Name/ID: Unique name of the DIS stream to be created. A stream name is 1 to 64 characters long. Only letters, digits, hyphens (-), and underscores (_) are allowed.
- Status: Stream status.
- Stream Type: Common and Advanced.
- Common: Each partition supports a maximum read speed of 2 MB/s and a maximum write speed of 1 MB/s or 1,000 records/s.
- Advanced: Each partition supports a maximum read speed of 10 MB/s and a maximum write speed of 5 MB/s or 2,000 records/s.
- Partitions: The number of partitions into which data records in the newly created DIS stream will be distributed. Multiple partitions of a stream can concurrently transmit data to improve efficiency.
- Data Retention (days): The maximum number of days for DIS to preserve data. Data will be deleted when the retention period expires. Value range: an integer ranging from 1 to 7. Unit: day.
- Created: Time at which the DIS stream is created. The creation time is in the yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm:ss GMT format. For example, 2017/05/09 08:00:00 GMT+08:00.
- Operation: Supported operations include Delete, and View Dump Task.