Slow query logs record statements whose execution period exceeds the value of slowms (100 ms by default), allowing you identify and optimize slowly executed statements.
- Log in to the DDS console.
- On the Instance Management page, click the target DB instance.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Slow Query Logs.
- On the displayed page, click Slow Query Logs. Then, view the log details.
- Log records of all shards of a cluster instance
- Log records of all nodes of a replica set instance
- Log records of a node in different time periods
- Statements of the following level
- All statement type