Slow query logs record statements whose execution period exceeds the threshold specified by the slowms value (100 ms by default), allowing you identify and optimize slowly executed statements.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click Document Database Service.
- On the Instance Management page, locate the target DB instance on the Clusters tab or the Replica Sets tab and click its name.
- On the displayed page, click Slow Query Logs. Then, view the log details.
- Log records of all shards of a cluster instance
- Log records of all nodes of a replica set instance
- Log records of a node in different time periods
- Statements of the following level
- All statement type