DDS log management allows you to view database-level logs, including warning- and error-level logs generated during database running, which help you analyze system problems.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click Document Database Service.
- On the Instance Management page, locate the target DB instance on the Clusters tab or the Replica Sets tab and click its name.
- On the displayed page, click Error Logs. Then, view the log details.
- Log records of different node types of a cluster instance in batches
- If you select All nodes, the logs of all nodes in the cluster instance are displayed.
- If you select All mongos, the logs of all mongos in the cluster instance are displayed.
- If you select All shards, the logs of all shards in the cluster instance are displayed.
- If you select All configs, the logs of all configs in the cluster instance are displayed.
- Log records of all nodes of a replica set instance
- Log records of a node in different time periods
- Time, levels, and descriptions of the logs