This section guides you on how to modify the database port to ensure system security. The database port cannot be changed when the instance is in any of the following statuses:
- Adding node
- Switching SSL
- Deleting node
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click Document Database Service.
- On the Instance Management page, locate the target DB instance on the Clusters tab or the Replica Sets tab and click its name.
- In the Instance Information area on the Basic Information page, click in the Database Port field to change the database port.
The database port range is 2100 to 9500.
- If you want to submit the change, click . This process takes about 1 to 5 minutes.
- If you want to cancel the change, click .
- View the modification result.