After CTS is enabled, the tracker starts recording operations on cloud resources. Operation records for the last 7 days are stored on the CTS console.
This section describes how to query operation records for the last 7 days on the CTS console.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List. Under Management & Deployment, click Cloud Trace Service.
- Choose Trace List in the navigation pane on the left.
- Specify the filters used for querying traces. The following four filters are available:
- Trace Source, Resource Type, Search By, and Operator
Select the filter from the drop-down list.
When you select Trace name for Search By, you also need to select a specific trace name.
When you select Resource ID for Search By, you also need to select or enter a specific resource ID.
When you select Resource name for Search By, you also need to select or enter a specific resource name.
- Operator: Select a specific operator (a user rather than tenant).
- Trace Status: Available options include All trace statuses, normal, warning, and incident. You can only select one of them.
- Start time and end time: You can specify the time period for query traces.
- Click on the left of the record to be queried to extend its details.
- Locate a trace and click View Trace in the Operation column.