On the DCS console, you can stop one or multiple DCS instances at a time.
- After a DCS instance is stopped, it can no longer be read from or written to. If it is a single-node instance, data will also be deleted from it when it is stopped.
- An attempt to stop a DCS instance while it is being backed up may result in a failure.
The DCS instances you want to stop are in the Running state.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List, and choose Database > Distributed Cache Service to launch the DCS console.
- In the navigation pane, choose Cache Manager.
- Choose instances to stop.
- To stop a single instance, click Stop in the same row as the instance.
- To stop multiple instances, select the instances to stop and click Stop above the instance list.
- In the Stop dialog box, click OK to confirm that you want to stop the instances.
It takes 1 to 30 minutes to stop DCS instances. After DCS instances are stopped, their status changes from Running to Stopped.