After CTS is enabled, CTS starts recording operations on cloud resources. The CTS management console stores the last seven days of operation records.
This section describes how to query or export the last seven days of operation records on the management console.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner to select the desired region and project.
- Click Service List and choose Management & Deployment > Cloud Trace Service.
- In the left navigation pane, choose Trace List.
- Click Filter and specify filters as needed. You can query traces by combining the following filters:
Figure 1 Specifying filters
- Trace Source, Resource Type, and Search By
Select a filter from the drop-down list.
After you select Trace name for Search By, you also need to select a trace name.
After you select Resource ID for Search By, you also need to select or enter a resource ID.
After you select Resource name for Search By, you also need to select or enter a resource name.
- Operator: Select a specific operator.
- Trace Status: Select one of All trace statuses, normal, warning, and incident.
- Time range: You can select start and end time to query traces generated during a time range of the last seven days.
- Click on the left of the required trace to expand its details.
Figure 2 Expanding trace details
Figure 3 Expanding trace details
- Click View Trace in the Operation column.
On the displayed
dialog box, the trace structure details are displayed.
Figure 4 View Trace
Figure 5 View Trace
Click Filter and Export on the right. CTS exports traces that were collected in the past seven days to a CSV file. The CSV file contains all information related to traces on the management console.
For details about key fields in the trace structure, see Trace Structure and Example Traces.