When an ECS associated with a backup policy no longer needs to be backed up, you can disassociate it from the backup policy.
- You have created at least one backup policy.
- The backup policy is associated with at least one ECS.
- Log in to the CSBS management console.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region and a project.
- Click . Under Storage, click Cloud Server Backup Service.
- Click the Policies tab.
- In the row of the backup policy from which you want to disassociate the ECS, click .
- Under Associated Servers, click Disassociate in the row of the target ECS, or select the target ECS from the list and then click Disassociate in the upper left corner of the list.
- When the target ECS is being backed up, you can still disassociate it. However, the backup job will continue and backups will be generated.
- After an ECS is disassociated from the associated backup policy, its existing backups will not be deleted. If you want to delete them, manually delete them.
- Click OK.