You can manually execute a backup policy to back up an associated ECS immediately.
- If an ECS is being backed up, you cannot manually execute a backup policy on it.
- If a manual backup job is still in progress, scheduled automatic backup operations will be postponed to the next backup cycle. An interval of at least 3 hours is recommended between a manual backup operation and a scheduled automatic backup operation.
At least one backup policy has been created and has been associated with at least one ECS.
- Log in to the CSBS management console.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region and a project.
- Click . Under Storage, click Cloud Server Backup Service.
- Click the Policies tab.
- In the upper right corner of the backup policy you want to execute, choose More > Backup Now.
- Click OK.