This section introduces how to enable and disable a backup policy as required.
- Log in to the CSBS management console.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region and a project.
- Click . Under Storage, click Cloud Server Backup Service.
- Click the Policies tab.
- In the row of the backup policy you want to enable or disable, click More and choose Enable Backup Policy, or Disable Backup Policy
- After a backup policy is enabled, periodic backup jobs will be executed according to the backup policy.
- After a backup policy is disabled, the ongoing backup job is not affected but no more scheduled automatic backup jobs will be executed.
- Click OK.