Users can delete useless backups to reduce space usage and costs.
CSBS supports manual deletion of backups and automatic deletion of expired backups. The latter deletion method is implemented using the backup retention rule in the backup policy. For details, see Creating a Backup Policy.
- At least one backup exists in CSBS.
- The backups are in the Available or Error state.
- Log in to the CSBS management console.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region and a project.
- Click . Under Storage, click Cloud Server Backup Service.
- Click the Backups tab. Locate the backup for the ECS. For details, see Viewing a Backup.
- In the row of the backup, click More > Delete, as shown in Figure 1. Alternatively, select the backups you want to delete and click Delete in the upper left corner to delete them in a batch.
Figure 1 Deleting a backup
- Click OK.