You can delete backup policies if required.
You have created at least one backup policy.
- Log in to the CSBS management console.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region and a project.
- Click . Under Storage, click Cloud Server Backup Service.
- Click the Policies tab.
- In the row of the backup policy you want to modify, choose More > Delete.
Deleting a backup policy will not delete backups generated based on the policy. You can manually delete unwanted backups.
- Click OK.