If you have completed service tests or experience and do not need the BMS, release the BMS to avoid additional expenses.
- Log in to the Cloud Server Console .
- In the navigation pane, choose Bare Metal Server.
- In the upper left corner, click and select a region.
- In the BMS list, locate the created BMS bms-7676-nginx. Click More in the Operation column and select Delete from the drop-down list.
- In the displayed dialog box, confirm the information and click OK.
If the BMS has associated resources, such as EVS disks and EIP, you can choose whether to delete these resources.
The deleted BMS is not displayed in the BMS list.