Multi-NIC BMSs have been created.
- Log in to the management console.
- Choose Service List > Computing > Bare Metal Server.
The BMS console is displayed.
- On the User-defined Networks page, click Create User-defined Network.
- Set VPC, AZ, User-defined Subnet, and Name.
- VPC: Select the VPC created in section Preparing for the Deployment.
- AZ: Select the AZ you have selected during BMS creation in section Allocating a BMS.
- User-defined Subnet: The subnet mask is from 16 to 29 bits. The gateway IP address (x.x.x.1) of the user-defined subnet cannot be used by tenants. In addition, the CIDR of the user-defined subnet cannot conflict with that of the VPC subnet.
- Name: Enter a name as needed.
- Click OK.
After the user-defined network is created successfully, it is displayed in the list of user-defined networks.
- Click virtualnetwork-test to enter the page showing details of the user-defined network.
- Click 10.10.10.0/24 to enter the page showing details of the user-defined subnet.
On the BMSs tab page, you can view the created multi-NIC BMSs.