You can bind a virtual IP address to a BMS NIC to provide an additional IP address for the NIC, making the network more flexible.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Computing, click Bare Metal Server.
The BMS console is displayed.
- Click the name of the BMS to which a virtual IP address needs to be bound.
The page showing details of the BMS is displayed.
- Click the NIC tab. Then, click Manage Virtual IP Address.
The page showing details of the particular VPC is displayed.
- On the Virtual IP Address tab, select a desired one or click Assign Virtual IP Address for a new one.
- Click Bind to Server in the Operation column and select the target BMS and the NIC to bind the virtual IP address to the NIC.
For details about the VIP, see Virtual Private Cloud User Guide.