This section describes how to change the security group of the BMS NIC or associate multiple security groups with the BMS.
When multiple security groups are associated with the BMS, all the security group rules take effect.
- Log in to the management console.
- Under Computing, click Bare Metal Server.
The BMS console is displayed.
- Click the name of the target BMS.
The page showing details of the BMS is displayed.
- Click the Security Groups tab. Then, click Change Security Group.
- In the displayed Change Security Group dialog box, select the target security group and click OK.
Figure 1 Changing a Security Group
- To associate multiple security groups with the BMS, click Manage Security Group.
The system switches to the Security Group page.
- Select all the security groups you want to associate with the BMS and click Manage Instance in the Operation column. On the Servers page, click Add.
- Select BMS, select a BMS from the server list, and click OK.
Figure 2 Associating a security group with a BMS
On the BMS details page, click the Security Groups tab. The security group has been changed, or new security groups are contained in the list.