- The BMS must be in Running state.
- You have obtained the password for logging in to the Windows BMS. For details, see Obtaining the Password of a Windows BMS.
- You have bound an EIP to the BMS. For details, see Binding an EIP to a BMS.
- You have configured the inbound rules of the security group. For details, see Adding Security Group Rules.
- The network connection between the login tool and the target BMS is normal. For example, the default port 3389 is not blocked by the firewall.
The following procedure describes how to log in to a Windows BMS using mstsc.exe.
- On the local PC, click Start.
- In the Search programs and files box, enter mstsc.exe and press Enter.
- Enter the EIP and username of the Windows BMS, click Connect, enter the password as prompted, and click OK to log in to the BMS.