After you obtain BMSs, you can query and manage your BMSs on the management console. This section describes how to query detailed information about a BMS, including the BMS name, VPC, and NIC.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Computing, click Bare Metal Server.
The BMS console is displayed.
- In the upper right corner of the BMS list, enter the name, private IP address, ID, or flavor of the BMS and click to search for the BMS.
- Click the name of the queried BMS.
The page showing details of the BMS is displayed.
- On the displayed page, view BMS details, such as the name, status, flavor, and VPC information. On this page, you can also perform other operations, such as attaching EVS disks to the BMS, detaching EVS disks from the BMS, binding an EIP to the BMS, and unbinding an EIP from the BMS.