Setting ECS alarm rules allows you to customize the monitored objects and notification policies and determine the running status of your ECSs at any time.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Management & Deployment, click Cloud Eye.
- In the navigation pane, choose Alarm Management > Alarm Rules.
- On the Alarm Rules page, click Create Alarm Rule to create an alarm rule for the AS service or modify an existing alarm rule of the AS service.
- After the parameters are set, click Finish.
- For more information about how to set alarm rules, see Cloud Eye User Guide.
- You can create alarm rules on the Cloud Eye console to dynamically expand resources.