If you need to change the ECS specifications in an AS group, you need to change the AS configuration. If an AS group is performing a scaling action, the instance configuration in the action is the one before the replacement.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Computing, click Auto Scaling. In the navigation pane on the left, choose Instance Scaling.
- Click the name of the target AS group. On the Basic Information page, click Change Configuration to the right of Configuration Name.
You can also locate the row containing the target AS group and choose More > Change AS Configuration in the Operation column.
- In the displayed Change AS Configuration dialog box, select another AS configuration to be used by the AS group.
- Click OK.