You can copy an existing AS configuration.
When copying an AS configuration, you can modify parameter settings, such as the configuration name, ECS specifications, and image, of the existing AS configuration to rapidly add a new AS configuration.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Computing, click Auto Scaling. In the navigation pane on the left, choose Instance Scaling.
- On the AS Configuration tab, locate the row containing the target AS configuration and click Copy in the Operation column.
The Copy AS Configuration dialog box is displayed.
- Modify parameter settings, such as Name, Specifications, and Image, and configure the ECS login mode based on service requirements.
- Click OK.