This section introduces how to suspend a multipart upload task on your demand.
- Objects are being uploaded in multiparts on OBS.
- You have obtained the multipart upload task ID. For details about how to obtain the ID, see section Viewing a Multipart Upload Task.
- Open the command line tool.
- Run the following command to suspend a specific multipart upload task:
s3cmd abortmp s3://my-bucket/object Id
- (Optional) Run the following command to view the multipart upload task:
s3cmd multipart s3://my-bucket
If information such as task ID is not displayed in the command output, it indicates that the multipart upload task has been suspended.