You can download your objects stored on OBS to your local client.
- Open the command line tool.
- Run the following command to download an object from OBS to a specific local path:
s3cmd get s3://my-bucket/object local-dir
- my-bucket/object is the object that you want to download. This object can be a file or folder.
- local-dir is the local path that stores the downloaded object. If you specify a local path that does not exist, S3cmd will automatically create this path:
- (Optional) Run the following command to check whether the object is successfully downloaded: