SAP HANA Studio manages SAP HANA. After SAP HANA nodes are deployed, you need to install the SAP HANA Studio and use it to manage the SAP HANA nodes.
This section describes how to install the SAP HANA Studio on a Windows ECS.
- You have prepared related resources. For details, see section "Preparing Resources".
- You have created ECSs, formatted disks attached to them, and installed the SAP HANA.
- The firewall on the target ECS has been disabled.
- Remote login to the target ECS has been enabled.
- Use the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and elastic IP address to log in to the SAP HANA Studio ECS.
Use the username Administrator and the password obtained in section Obtaining the Password for Logging In to a Windows ECS to log in to the SAP HANA Studio ECS.
- Upload the installation package obtained from the SAP official website to the SAP HANA Studio ECS.
- Decompress the installation package and navigate to the directory where SAP HANA Studio is stored.
- On the Windows page, switch to the directory where the SAP HANA Studio installation package is stored and double-click hdbsetup.exe to open the installation wizard page.
- Select the installation path and click Next.
- On the Select Features page, select the features to be installed and click Next.
You are advised to select all features.
- Confirm all information on the Review & Confirm page and click Install.
- An installation page is displayed. Continue the installation. When the installation is complete, the system displays the message "You have successfully installed the SAP HANA Studio."
- Click Finish.