To ensure proper communication between ECSs in an SAP HANA system, you need to create a subnet for the ECSs.
- Log in to the RTS console again and upload the template file.
- For Main File, select SAP-HANA-Resource-Subnet.template to create a subnet.
- Click Check Syntax to ensure that the syntax is correct.
Figure 1 Checking syntax (to create a subnet)
- Click Next and enter the required parameters.
In the command, network_id is the network ID you queried in step Creating a Network and vpc_id is the VPC ID you queried in Creating a VPC. You need to specify the CIDR (cidr), IP address of the internal DNS server (dns_server_one), and IP address of the external DNS server (dns_server_two) based on actual configurations.
Figure 2 Configuring subnet parameters
- Click Next, and then Submit after confirming that the stack information and parameters are correct.
- View information about the created stack and record the ID.
Figure 3 Creating a subnet successfully