SAP HANA Studio and the NAT server are deployed on the public network. You need to create a public network for tenants to communicate with SAP HAHA Studio and the NAT server.
- Log in to the RTS console again and upload the template file.
- For Main File, select SAP-HANA-Resource-Network.template to create a network.
- Click Check Syntax to ensure that the syntax is correct.
Figure 1 Checking syntax (to create a network)
- Click Next and enter the required parameters.
Figure 2 Configuring network parameters
- Click Next, and then Submit after confirming that the stack information and parameters are correct.
- View information about the created stack and record the ID.
Figure 3 Creating a network successfully