The passwords of accounts in the system must be changed periodically. The recommended interval is three months. The minimum validity period of a password is two days.
You can perform the following steps to change the login password on the WI (desktop login page) through the FusionAccess client on a mobile terminal.
- Open the FusionAccess client on the mobile terminal to go to the desktop login page.
You must configure the desktop login address upon your initial login.
- Enter the username and password, and click Login.
- The VM list is displayed.
- Click in the upper right corner and click Change Password.
- The Change Password page is displayed.
- Enter Old Password, New Password, and Confirm Password, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Change Password
- Choose Modify Password.
- The password is changed successfully.