Workspace desktops provide on-demand services based on network resources and work depending on OSs and network configurations in desktops. This section describes some risky operations on desktops.
These operations do not need to be adjusted. If special modification is required, contact the administrator for confirmation.
- Change the default service and startup options in the system configuration. Figure 1 shows the Services and Startup options.
Figure 1 Services and startup
- Disable HDP services shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 HDP services
- Uninstall programs shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3 Programs
- End the LOCAL SERVICE, NETWORK SERVICE, or SYSTEM processes in Task Manager. Figure 4 shows the processes that cannot be ended.
Figure 4 Task Manager
- Disable NICs, and disable or modify network configurations, as shown in Figure 5.
Figure 5 Local connection
- Run the script or command for modifying a route, such as route DELETE *.
- Delete ports 28511, 28512, 28521, and 28522 from Windows firewall exception options.
- Enable software or tools, such as the IPsec, that can restrict network traffic.
- Delete files or folders in C:\Program Files\Huawei listed in Figure 6.
Figure 6 Folders
- Enable the sleep function on desktops. The sleep function is disabled for desktops by default, as shown in Figure 7.
Figure 7 Sleep function
- Modify the configuration file of the HDP client (AccessAgent).
- Run Rabbit Magic or Wopti Utilities to clean or optimize the registry.
- Install a customized screensaver with complex transformation functions, which consumes system resources and causes a delay in desktop access.