The following uses OBS Python SDK of the latest version as an example:
- Download the OBS Python SDK development package by referring to Downloading the SDK.
- Decompress the development package to obtain folder src (SDK source code), folder examples (sample code), file README.txt (feature description file of SDK versions), and file log.conf (SDK log configuration file).
- Use PyCharm to create a project, copy the folders and files obtained in the previous step to the project, right-click folder src, and choose Mark Directory as > Sources Root.
After the configuration, the directory structure is similar to the following:
Alternatively, you can use setuptools to install the SDK development package as follows:
- Download the OBS Python SDK development package and decompress it.
- Download and install setuptools.
- On the command-line interface (CLI), go to folder src under the directory where the development package is decompressed.
- Run the python setup.py install command to install the SDK.
- After the installation, check whether a folder named esdk_obs_python-<versionId>-*.egg is generated in Lib/site-package under the Python installation directory.
- If you use this method to install the SDK, you need to delete folder esdk_obs_python-<versionId>-*.egg when you re-install the SDK.
- If SDK modules cannot be loaded after you have performed the previous steps, you can directly add absolute path of the src directory in OBS Python SDK to the sys.path list.