The following uses OBS Node.js SDK of the latest version as an example:
- Download the OBS Node.js SDK development package by referring to Downloading the SDK.
- Decompress the development package to obtain folder examples (sample code), folder lib (SDK source code), file package.json (dependency configuration file), and file README.txt (feature description file of SDK versions).
- On the command-line interface (CLI), go to the directory under which the SDK development package is decompressed, and run the npm install command to install dependency libraries. The node_modules folder will be generated.
- If you use npm to install dependencies and the network malfunctions, use proxies.
- After the installation, the directory structure is similar to the following: