This section describes how to create private images.
- You have obtained the username and password for logging in to Console Home.
- You have obtained the password of Administrator.
- Log in to Cloud Server Console.
- In the list on the left, click Elastic Cloud Server.
- On the row that contains the ECS to be converted to an image, choose from the drop-down list.
The Create Private Image page is displayed.
- Enter the planned image name, for example, Workspace_Image_01 and click Create Now.
Image creation takes about 10 to 15 minutes. Choose . You can view the created images in the list.