The Unified CLI does not support ECS creation from disks. Instead, you can create an ECS using an image.
- Run the openstack port create command to create a port.
- Run the openstack server create command to create an ECS.
- Before creating an ECS, you need to apply for a port and create only one primary network interface card (NIC) for provisioning the ECS.
- Do not delete the image, network, subnet, and security group when you create an ECS.
- ECSs cannot be created in batches.
- If you fail to create an ECS or the created ECS is unavailable, delete it and perform the preceding operations to create another ECS.